Who made it so far?
Răzvan Pușcașu became a Junior Web Developer
After 2 years of maritime navigation around Europe, one day, I've decided I need a career change. That's when CodeTap showed up on my Facebook page. Ever since day 0, I was able to build and to understand how websites work, even though I had no knowledge before I started. Managed to get my first job on the first interview I had, after only 1 month and 17 days of hardcore coding for a minimum of 6 hours per day. So, I'm challenging you to break my record ! 😀
Cate Zee became a Web Developer - Freelancer
I wanted to learn about coding and web development because I was interested in developing skills in technology for my future. Looking for a simple coding course, I came across CodeTap and Marian and afterwards I started on the first playlist when I was eleven years old.
Since I joined CodeTap, I've learned how to build websites and gain an understanding of different coding languages.
Whenever I had a problem or a question, I asked Marian and the CodeTap group and they were ready to help me.
I'm really keen to master more programming languages with Marian and the group. They're really understanding and knowledgeable.
CodeTap is amazing!
Valentina Vanu became a Web Developer - Freelancer
I started with zero knowledge and I had no idea what building a website implies until I met codetap. Marian helped me understand the process, thought me about each and every programming language or programs are needed in order to build a website. The most important thing I learned was the mind set while learning and working at the same time, as I had to find a logic behind the code. Any goal can be accomplished if you put enough effort into it!
Daniel Varvara became a Web Developer
I didn't even know what a website was outside the browser and I start building my first website on day ONE. Marian has been a great teacher and kept in focus always the most important lessons to build a robust knowledge tree in a fast and efficient way. You will find him picking you up from the corn fields as soon as you drift away from what's important. Another very important aspect is that coding with CodeTap has equipped me with tricks only acquired trough over 20 years of hard work and best practice coding (you'll soon know what 'best practice' means) and experience that Marian has managed to compress into proper and easily digestible gems. This has launched me far ahead of my competition. Once my resume website was finished, Marian narrowed down the essentials of how to deal with an interview and build confidence by preparing ahead. Also making sure I was visible to employers on all major job platforms. Once launched on the job market my phone didn't stop ringing. Even today I'm still being called at least 5 times a day and all my job platforms accounts are shut.
I've landed my first 2 face-2-face interviews in the first 3 weeks from the launch. I failed the first one but landed my first job offer in the second interview.
I now work at Bookatable and also made partner in a Tech Startup that will revolutionize the world.
So, yeah. If you code, you better CodeTap!
Carol Enache became a Web Developer
I am coming from a hospitality background and was able to change my career thanks to CodeTap.
I had no prior computer programming experience but with Marian's mentorship I had penetrated an industry that I would not even dreamed of before.
By following CodeTap’s curriculum I was learning to code while I was already setting my self up for interviews and building an impressive portfolio using the latest techniques.
CodeTap is filtering the information and narrows down the focus to what is the most relevant in the market, turning you into a desired candidate in a very short time.
After only a few months, I started receiving loads of phone calls. I am currently at my second job and increased my salary with 50%. I highly recommend CodeTap, it will change your path for the best, either if you want to become a Web Developer or just to improve your skills.
Flavius Bohaciuc became a Web Developer
Still in draft
Istvan Acs became a Junior Web Developer
Vlasie Dragoș became a Junior Web Developer
Hi, my name is Dragoș Vlasie, I am a self-taught junior web developer, currently working in London.
I tried and failed many times and I was actually thinking of giving up on this dream. But then I saw some posts from Marian on freecodecamp, I thought he was far too optimistic at first and didn't believe that it could be as simple as he was saying, but as time went by I got the courage to sent him a message and ask for help.
After that, Marian was incredibly helpful and very nice he helped me a lot, he is great mentor taught me so much and showed me that I shouldn't be scared to dream big.
Under his guidance, I managed to learn about node, pug and most importantly how a developer should think and what he should be prepared in especialy for the job market.
After 2 months I started applying for jobs. I was surprised that I got so many phone calls from recruiters then I got to go to a few interviews and then, finaly got a job.
I definetly owe a lot to Marian and after all this I think my only regret is, that I dint asked for help sooner.
Marco Pietro Caramaschi became a Junior Web Developer
Beware: all you can find here is real awesomeness! This guy is amazing, he's drove by a real passion for what he does and most importantly he is always ready to help and give you good hints, advices and tutorials.
I couldn't be more grateful to have find this page and have met him in person.
If you want to be a great web developer, codetap is the answer! Thank you Marian!
Robert Alexandru will become Junior Web Developer
I came to London 3+ years ago and my first job was as a bike driver at Domino’s Pizza. After the first year I’ve been selected the best driver of the year and I was earning more money than an Area Manager, so after the second year I got bored because I couldn’t upgrade myself more in that company, so I left the job for Deliveroo.
I was working with my friend Gabriel and he found Marian on Facebook. I was so excited when I saw the videos with him and with the students who got the job.
So I said to give it a try. I’m not losing nothing. In my free time I was coding and I loved it so much.
Since day 1 I started to build my own website. I watched almost all the videos of CodeTap on YouTube. I got a strong understanding with HTML5 and CSS3 and now I started to apply for jobs, I’ve already had 2 interviews and I can say that it's an awesome feeling and I get more confident day by day.
I trully love Coding!
Dorin Dumitrascuta will become Junior Web Developer
After a first touch with the gaming industry, getting a taste for game development, user experience and design, I got attracted more and more by front-end development.
Having firm grasp of Digital Marketing under my belt, I wanted to take my skills to the next level and also be able to code on my own, share ideas with others and overall, be a better asset in multi-disciplinary teams.
With a life ahead of constant learning, I as a student realize now that the shortcut is hard work.
Laurentiu Tanase is an amzing Expert Web Developer
CodeTap is awesome! It tought me how to contribute to a project as team member and how to be a better programmer.
Iulian Schifirnet will become Junior Web Developer
My name is Julian and I'm 15 years old. I'm passionate about programming especially about the web.
It was a boring day and I was losing time doing something for myself or my future. Until ... I found a video of Marian about how a student of his has hired himself in 3 months as a web developer. The video lightened my mind and opened the way to a future where I wanted to be!
I started to work hard every day (even now) for 5 hours a day and I managed to master 14 technologies I never knew about. Marian and his community were like an angel, and every time I knew something it's wrong I was asking, and these benevolent people always answered me!
The principle that I guess is like that "Targets to the moon. Even if you do not, at least you will be among the stars."
Cătălin Sandru will become Junior Web Developer
It started about one year ago. I was trying to improve myself to get out of the jobs that where not improving me. I started to do some tutorials on codecademy, but it was not that serious. Then I saw a live coding show of CodeTap on Facebook that got my attention. I have hesitated a looooong time to contact Marian (I am a bit shy), but after that I took coding in a more serious manner.
I have created small simple webpages, learned and still learning how PUG Starter works; how to deal with errors etc. I've also learned some coding sintax, that is very important in web build; to refractor the code so I will not repeat myself... and many other things still to come to my knowledge.
In the last few years I have realised that coding is the "new" thing. The reason I have started coding is that I want to have some income, not a high one. I also want to have the independence to work form any part of the world and not form a 9 to 5 in an office.
The help of CodeTap has reached millions in a BIG or Small way, directly or indirectly. As everyone is different so are the paths we take.
Employee in I.T.
To be an employee in the Internet Technology is the most common opportunity taken.
- it's easy to understand and relate to as most people do it
- it's accessible as it's the most offered on the market by numbers
- it's one of the most well paid job you can have
- having a degree is optional - most employers don't ask for one as they look for people that can do or are able to figure things our more than people that look good on paper
- it is one of the quickest to start bring revenue in the short term and most of the time is quite steady
- Although it starts bringing money in quickly and is a top paid job that will bring a smile on your face it also has the lowest potential.
- All the other opportunities need to be persued for the long run and usually bring in unexpected and unbelievable results.
- The safe way would be to get employed in a job while investing time in one of the other opportunities
From what I know this is the second most common opportunity.
- It's very similar to being an employee in what you do with the exception that you are your own boss.
- Most of the time you take small to medium projects and aim to deliver them to the agreed deadline.
- I would say most freelancers enjoy the freedom of having their own schedule
- You will be earning a bit less than as an employee, usually because you lack skills in business development and marketing
- There is additional stress to always be hunting for clients
- There is some paperwork to be done here and there
This is one for the bold and the PRO
- It allows you to gain lots of experience
- You can live the life of a little star
- You can sustain your own ideas and start-up your own business
- It's only for the bold ones that aren't afraid to do calculated risks
- You might get called in a meeting only to let you know that in 1 or 2 weeks the deal is off, usually when projects get restructured. Contractors go first before employees
- Usually it's aimed for professionals or seniors, but this is not a rule as there is room for exceptions
- Usually you get called to fix problems in a timely matter and ocasionally employees might not be as friendly as expected, so a bit of stress or more might be part of the job
Own a business or become an influencer
The next level up from Contractor
- You can achieve a lot in a short time
- You can create movements, be part of great things and why not, write history
- It's going to be exciting and amazing for a long time
- You can live the life of a super star
- You can sustain your own ideas and start-up more of your own business
- It's only for the bold ones that aren't afraid to do calculated risks
- You might fail big time
- You might fail multiple times until you get it right
- The learning curve is quite high
- Stress will be your friend and your enemy at the same time
Zero to One Course
start earning between £20,000 and £50,000 per yearStart Course Now
What do you get?
Knowledge and Experience
- work in an real world environment replica, using software, technologies, techniques and methodologies that other companies use
- work on your own projects, which will create your portfolio and strengthen your identity
- build your killer CV - this is one of the big BONUSes, as often students get as much as 10 to 30 calls a day the record being 265 calls in a week
- enhance your online presence through account on GitHub, StackOverflow, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc
- work in a team and master collaboration skills, one of the heavy weight abilities one must have in an interview
- at the end it'll be like switching to a new job, not getting your first
Real world projects
- Setup tools to speed up development
- VS Code editor - NodeJS & Gulp - Git and GitHub
- Day1: Build your first webpage and have your website online without having any knowledge about domain name server, hosting, file management or having to buy a domain name
- Build 'my portfolio'
- Build 'my resume'
- Understand pagespeed and SEO
- Achive perfect Google pagespeed score
- build offline resume
- register on job portals
Enhance your mindset
- motivation - show how to think positive, convert excuses into obstacles and overcome them
- advice - show you the many mistakes I've made and how to avoid them
- goal - help you define and set targets so you can continuously evolve
- support - be "next" to you every step from coding challenges to interview questions and getting hired
- coaching - enhance your skills with minimum required and the best of the best techniques and technologies
- direction - guide you on the right path when you wonder off your path
- Job Hunting - lots of tips & tricks to prepare ahead of the interview as well as how to dominate an interview and succeed even in a failure
- success - this is where we party to celebrate a BIG success for you another one for CodeTap
One to Hero Course
start earning between £50,000 and £200,000 per year
What do you get?
You get to be a freakin' legend and live like in the movies
I made my dream come true. I drive a Tesla and experience 0 to 60 mph in 2.5 seconds every red light I stop at as first and it's safe to do it. It's bananas!
This course is only available to students that have finished the first course, Zero to One
You can still contact CodeTap for a quick chat if you want a boost in your career.
Let`s have a chat
- 5 of 5 stars
- Over 5 million views
- Over 70 000 subscribers across FaceBook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram
- Stackoverflow - top 6%
Find a way to say: Hi! You're only one decision away from an amazing journey that'll last the rest of your life. The journey to live better.
Contact Codetap or Marian Zburlea, the founder
Courses on YouTube
Forever FREE on YouTube
Before we start coding
No clue about coding or web development? This is where you'll find out how a web page works, what technologies bring it alive in front of your eyes.Watch on YouTube
Everyone can code - the beginning
Start building your first website! Master HTML and discover various text editors to help you write better code faster and more efficiently.Watch on YouTube
Learn to Code like a PRO for beginners
This is the way all my successful students have taken to get familiar with HTML5 and CSS3 without knowing anything about coding before.Watch on YouTube
Your resume online for free using HTML5 and CSS3
Your online presence, your CV using pure CSS3 and HTML5 techniques. Discover how to achieve perfect Google Page Speed score while you're building your first cool project to share with friends and family, impress recruiters and have a strong selling point towards employers or clients.Watch on YouTube
Build your first online awesome Blog using pure CSS3 and HTML5 techniques. You'll master how to use responsive web design to build multiple pages, mobile first approach, eliminate block rendering content and many more. Of course you'll also find out how to achieve perfect Google Page Speed score while you're building your first cool project to share with friends and family, impress recruiters and have a strong selling point towards employers or clients.Watch on YouTube
Boost my website
In this series of boost my website we take Roberto Blake's website and rebuild it from scratch achieving 100/100 perfect Google PageSpeed score. The value of this work is about $3000, which means, mastering it would bring you valuable opportunities.Watch on YouTube
How to make money as a web developer
TIPS on how to start earning $20,000 to $30,000 as a Junior web developer and reach $200,000 as a Senior web developer per year. This may vary based on your location.Watch on YouTube
Meet Pug (former Jade) template language
Pug is the most popular and one of the best template engines for HTML.
Its features are used by all levels of coders however it's a blessing for beginners as it improves understanding and speeds up the learning process.Watch on YouTube
Junior Web Developer Test - we make websites
István Ács and Marian will attempt to solve a coding test challenge for a real job! Can you do it?
Coding is fun! Ultra mega codingWatch on YouTube
Job Test challenges and solutions
From Junior to Senior real world job tests me or my students have been given the opportunity to have fun at it. Come on with me on a journey you might encounter quite soon, the technical part where you want to convince the other party that they want you!Watch on YouTube
ReactJS for beginners
Marian, founder of CodeTap and Carol Enache, currently top successful student are having good times and bad times while dealing with React to solve a cocktail recipe problem.Watch on YouTube
This is CodeTap
Welcome to CodeTap! Here you master how to build websites and get paid well with or without any knowledge of coding.
As a starter you get to build websites from day one and learn how to while doing it.
CodeTap offers courses for FREE on YouTube. All you need is a connection to the internet, access to a computer or laptop and basic conversational English.
I guess you have all that as you're reading this.
A strong will and determination will be your best friend along the way. If a pain brought you here, like: you're sick of a boring job, you get paid not enough or you don't see a brighter future for you or your loved ones, use this to fuel your "Odyssey to a Web Developer."
Great! What's next?
CodeTap made it easy for you. All you want to do is pay a visit to our CodeTap channel on YouTube by visiting CodeTap YouTube Channel.
Make sure to hit the Subscribe button to stay up to date with all the FREE lessons and click the bell button too to be notified as soon as we release a new video.
We are one step into the future as most lessons come in Ultra High Definition 4K and High Frame Rate 60fps to give you the best experience possible.
Click the PLAYLISTS button and start watching the playlists from older to newer. Follow every move the instructor does and in case you get stuck, use the comments section bellow and harness the power of CodeTap community. Here are the initial recommended playlists order:
- Before we start coding
- everyone can code
- Learn to code like a PRO for beginners
- Your resume online for FREE with HTML5 and CSS3
- Quick Blog
- Boost my website
What do I get out of it?
CodeTap crammed 21 years of web development experience into step by step courses for beginners, building real world projects from scratch.
You start building websites from day one and you learn while you do it.
Once you hit the third playlist "Learn to code like a PRO for beginners" you'll also have your very first website online that you can share with your friends, family, recruiters or clients.
After that more amazing projects will fill your heart and give you a big boost in confidence. You'll have an online cv, an online blog and experience how to rebuild a website for a client.
All those ones will be able to achieve a PERFECT Google Page Speed score, 100/100. Keep this in mind as it'll be one of your best-selling points you can mention and talk about in an interview or client presentation.
Hired or not, at this point you'll be able to build website after website, for free as a passion or paid as a freelancer.